Thursday, July 19, 2012

Miss Me?

     Well, about a week ago was woken up at about 2 A.M. by Lover #2. He texted me and told me to come over which I couldn't because I had to be here in the morning because my mother wanted to go to church. So if she woke up and I wasn't here it would have been...

     Lol so he called me and was rather persistent... (which I enjoyed) And came to the conclusion that he should come over here. So, I waited for him outside with my buddy. He eventually called back asking for directions, gave him directions, then saw his adorable little drunken ass walking down the street like a lost puppy. Greeted him, and we all sat together outside. Lover #2 had the hiccups and I couldn't stop giggling at him. Then he was giving his "that's gay" philosophy(still hiccuping), by then I was hysterically laughing and my friend my trying not to but, he was rather unsuccessful. A few minutes later, friend went back in his house because he was passing out in the chair and le sexy man and I went inside to sit on the couch.

     It was preeeeeeetty awesome. Best I've ever had in a while. He's undefeated between the sheets in my book. Like a friggin' god. He's cool as fuck to be around, plus he can easily keep you laughing. Very good friend to have. And an even better lover. He's perfection really, in my opinion. He does EVERYTHING right in the bed, dude, no joke. Makes me melt...

     So anyways, I was an extremely happy woman. And then he fell asleep, tried to tell me that he wasn't sleepy and said he was just chilling out. Lol He was snoring in about five seconds. He got too hot so I turned up the a/c and I couldn't leave him alone XD. I had to keep messing with him every little while to kiss him or something. Woke him up to Om nom nom nom on his zipper XD. Hopefully he was happy.

     I just hope I see him again really soon. I needs lovins! And through a lovely string of events, confessions, and agreements, I have pledged my loyalties to him, he said he's keeping me, and consider him THE Lover ;). Although we aren't in a relationship, it's perfectly fine, I just hope we continue to have "visits" with one-another. Idk when I'll see him again though... But I know it'll be soon though. And I will be wonderfully relentless with my perversions...

     Have fun everyone!
                             ... I soon will >:}
     -superanimay

No comments:

Post a Comment