Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ello Ladies And Germs

     Well, phone problemo is fixed at the moment. Haha! We committed unto the deed once again. OHHH YEAH! Probably see him soon.

     Got in a fight with Brad today. He went bat-shit crazy and attacked my cat. And I told him to calm the fuck down and to cut that shit out. Pissed me off, man. Made me think of my step dad.

     Been really tired, lonely, depressed, yet strangely aroused O_o... Le lover is doing his job well at keeping me interested, no? But I wants mooooar! I has lots of cute little plans to make him smile...

     Yawn, six in the morning. Ugh! I don't to do anything but drink gallons of orange juice... and other juice too, I'm not picky. I lav juice! And yes the background was drawn, edited, and created by mwa! And it says,"Don't struggle like that or I will only want you more". But you can no sees... I sowwy... Don't hates me!

     I am so damn sleepy. I loathe sleep deprivation at times... Stupid insomnia... Awww well!


     Have fun all you well-rested people,
                                     superanimay

No comments:

Post a Comment