Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lucy, I'm home!

     I'm still within existence. Don't worry, as if anyone did. Anyways, been fighting the urge to cut, it's awful.
It's worse than quitting cigarettes, believe me that's hard too. Took myself off my meds, and I feel just fine. I don't feel any difference, except everything seems more clear, if you can understand that.

     Trust me taking myself off the meds is pretty rough too! Lover #1 and I had a quarrel, so we aren't currently communicating on any grounds, by any means at all.

     Came face to face with a stage 5 virgin clinger. And I kid you not, I hadn't even touched this dude, not even slipped him the look, or said I love you. When he's all fucking over me! His dumb ass knocked me off the couch, then dived on top of me. So after all that shit with him, I have a pissed off attitude towards dating, virgins, foot-rests, and the large knot/bruise on the back of my head.

     First day back to school went well. Surprisingly. And my ex was trying to smash faces with me. Mwahahaha, I fool all I want, Why??? Because I'm single! And I don't belong to anyone or their bullshit! Because half the time school and relationships DO NOT mix well. But I do have to admit, I am a lonely woman.

     Been sleeping on my mom's couch all summer like a bum. She HATES it. Oh well. Still having wacked out dreams. But meh.

     No one in the world is listening to me. And this blog is practically pointless, but I keep it anyways. Maybe someone out there does read this and can relate to this. So they don't feel alone. And if I ever do get lucky with one of my attempts, you know, they'll see something was wrong. And that my mom lied. You know, who I really was and shit.







    Sayonara(temporarily),
                              superanimay

No comments:

Post a Comment